on 6/2/04 8:01 am, joan Twigger at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Does this mean the certificate is not a recordable qualification,I am
> confused?
>

> Joan Twigger
> Occupational Health Advisor
> 3M Healthcare Limited
> Tel:  01509 613720
> Fax:  01509 613065
> e-mail [log in to unmask]

Yes, the certificate is a recordable qualification.

 Those subscribers who hold the OHNC may remember getting a form with your
exam results which you were required to forward to the UKCC with a fee. Each
time you pay your NMC registration you will now receive a letter with your
PIN card which indicates your registered and recorded entries on the NMC
register. If you have any queries about your entry with the NMC then perhaps
further advice can be obtained from the Registrations Department, NMC,23
Portland Place, LONDON W1B 1PZ

Anne