Hi Graham I knew you from way back, HSE I think or BUPA
Lynn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnson, Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: New Member

> Hi Lynn
>
> Welcome
>
> You will find the site very helpful.
>
> Regards
>
> Graham
>

> Graham Johnson
> Business Development Manager
> Interact Health Managment Ltd
> Ground Floor
> Port of Liverpool Building
> Pier Head
> Liverpool L3 1DA
>
> Tel: 0151 224 1427
>
> Fax: 0151 224 1445
>
> Mobile 07740 800993

Hospital
> and still do an occasional day for them.  I am now working 4 days a week
as
> an OH Consultant with Tempus Software.
>
> I have special interest in Stress Management and gained an HSE Beacon
Award
> for GoodHope just before I left.
>
> I am interested in keeping in touch with other OH professionals.
>
> Lynn Holland
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives
>

> Swiss Life (UK) plc
>
> Group Risk Provider of the Year 2003 - Professional Pensions Magazine
> Best Individual Income Protection Provider 2002 - Health Insurance
Magazine
> Best Group Critical Illness Provider 2002 - Health Insurance Magazine
> Visit our Website at www.swisslife.co.uk
>
> Swiss Life (UK) plc (Reg No 2529609), Registered Address:- Swiss Life
House, 24 - 26 South Park, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1BG England. Swiss Life (UK)
Services Ltd (Reg No 844703) and Interact Health Management Ltd (Reg No
1009752) also have their registered office at the address above. All three
companies are incorporated in England. Swiss Life (UK) plc for insurance and
pension products and Swiss Life (UK) Services Ltd, marketing associate, are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and are members
of the Swiss Life (UK) Marketing Group.

> Please note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. They may
contain privileged information and are intended for the named addressee(s)
only. They must not be distributed without our consent. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Unless expressly stated, opinions in
this e-mail are those of the individual sender, and not of Swiss Life (UK)
plc. Swiss Life (UK) plc intercept and monitor incoming / outgoing e-mail
and you should neither expect or intend any e-mail to be private in nature.
Telephone calls may be monitored and recorded. Any attachments to this
message have been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus
checker and procedures as we do not accept responsibility for any loss or
damage caused to your computer systems.