Dear all,

I think it would be useful to share some of these.  My NHS Trust still
uses a rather medicalised questionnaire which does not tell us very much
about functional ability.

Regards

Paul D'Arcy,
Occupational Health Manager (Acting)

Occupational Health
Hammersmith Hospital

Developing And Supporting People To Make Healthcare Better

Direct Line  020 8383 1024
Internal Ext 31024

>>> [log in to unmask] 16/12/2004 >>>
Dear Colleagues

We are about to update our pre-employment health questionnaire
(again!!).Would be very grateful if anyone is willing to share yours
with
me. To contact me off list is probably better than bombarding everyone
with
questionnaires they don't want.

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Marj Dawson

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust on 020 8846 1234 and ask for the person who sent you the email. Please also delete the message from your computer.

**
*