Dear all,

I've been given another contact at Becton-Dickson by Jill Thornton at
the RCN.  I'll update the list if I receive a response.

Regards

Paul D'Arcy,
Occupational Health Manager (Acting)

Occupational Health
Hammersmith Hospital

Developing And Supporting People To Make Healthcare Better

Direct Line  020 8383 1024
Internal Ext 31024

11/10/2004 >>>
MessageShirley, I tried on successive occasions over a period of about
6 weeks, in early 2003 to get the Epinet people to respond to me, as we
were thinking of using it here in Oxford...... to date I have not heard
from them!   I wish you luck.  Bob