on 16/9/04 9:25 am, Diane Romano-Woodward at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Along the lines of the other discussion, do any of you get permission from
> the employee to disclose RIDDOR disease to the HSE?
> Diane

Just out of interest why should we have to seek permission? It is a legal
requirement that diseases which come under RIDDOR  are reported. If they
refuse permission what happens then??? Out of politeness it may be a good
idea to inform them that it has to be done but not that you are seeking
their permission to do so.

Anne