From: "Porter Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Medicals for staff cleaning up chemical spillages

Hi All

Does anyone carry out medicals for ambulance staff who wear suits to clean
up chemical spillages? We are being asked to assess our ambulance staff and
I am as yet waiting to find out what sort of suit they will have to wear,
whether it involves full B.A., and whether any of the kit contains latex.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who is already doing this or who
has any advice.

Many thanks

Su Porter
Snr. Occupational Health Nurse Advisor