From: Carole Wallace [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 August 2004 19:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: psoriasis and fitness for work

Martin,

I quote from Fitness for Work the Medical Aspects 1997 Ed F.C Edwards, R.I
McCallum. Oxford Medical Publications.

"If psoriasis involves the exposed skin of the hands and forearms or the
scalp, it's tendency to shed scales capable of bearing pathogenic
staphylococci may be a contraindication in catering and hospital staff."

Carol