thanks Gill
have done all you suggested. Posturite have been contacted. Problem is the size of the bump adn she is only 23 weeks!
thanks for your advice anyway

> Message date : Jul 14 2004, 10:32 AM
> From : "Kinselley, Gillian E"
> To : "Chloe Coleridge"
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: workstation adaptations for pregnant women

Access to work deal with disability cases only.

If this was my lady I would undertake the usual work station pregnance risk assessment, use a company such as posturerite for may be a different chair - they will aslo come out and undertake the assessment for you - advise on usual work breaks mobility etc have an area for her to rest  - usual issues that are brought up in the assessment.
Have a read of HSG 122 new and expectant mothers at work.

Gill