on 27/6/04 8:59 am, becky parker at [log in to unmask] wrote:

actually jane, if you'd read the replies, the issue was not about
non-issuing of certs, it was about non-registration of BSc after 3 years
hard slog (which we thought we couldn't do til we have the certs)!  which
i'm sure, had you done yours and it not been recognised you would have been
up in arms too.
becky

Jane Fairburn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
could this issue of not having certs be taken of the list cos the rest of us
don't really need to know that there is admin probs in issuing certs.

Great news from NMC tho - thanks for that. Jane

Faster than e-mail, more discreet than a phone call and best of all it's
free - download MSN Messenger  <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2755??PS=47575>
today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

For list archives and documents, go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives

For jobs in Occupational Health, go to
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/OHJobs/

For list archives and documents, go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives

For jobs in Occupational Health, go to
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/OHJobs/

To Becky and list

The exam board took place in February and it takes time for certificates to
be printed and sent out. If you need urgent evidence of completion of
studies eg when applying for a new post the student office can provide a
transcript showing exam results and degree classification.

I appreciate your anxieties but agree with Jane that most subscribers will
not want to keep receiving emails about this and therefore rather than
having a protracted debate  on JISC please contact Kiernan on 0207 815 8012.

Anne