on 26/6/04 12:55 pm, becky parker at [log in to unmask] wrote:

anne,

excuse my ignorance here and my misunderstanding of your first message.
However,  you said 'Those who's qualificaitons are already recorded will be
transferred automatically. It is my understanding that you won't have to do
anything.'   When were our qualifications that we gained in March recorded?
If we didn't get them til march, how could they already be recorded?  Did
the University do it?  I have been waiting for confirmation etc  of
qualifications gained.

If I am the only one who can't understand this I am sorry,  but would like
to be on that register along with everyone else that i studied with.

becky
Hi Becky

I have already responded off list direct to you Becky re the arrangements
for London South Bank Uni.  Any other LSBU people who have graduated this
year please contact me on my work email [log in to unmask] For those at
other universities please contact your course director.

Anne