From: Magi Opomu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 May 2004 20:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mental Health Studies (Organisational Psychiatry and
Psychology)

Dear All
I wonder if any one can help me. I am thinking about applying for the
MSc in Mental Health Studies(Organisational Psychiatry and Psychology)
at Kings College. I wonder if there is anyone who has done the course
recently and can give me some feedback about the course. Could you
please contact me directly by emailing/telepnoning me using the details
stated below.
Regards
Magi Opomu
Occuptional Health Advisor
020 7567 9187
020 7567 9761(F)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives