I will be away from my office on 29 April 2004 although you can contact
me via reception on extension 33063 (020 8383 3063 if calling
externally).

Many thanks

>>> OCC-HEALTH 04/28/04 20:13 >>>

occupational health adviser wanted for a food manufactoring company in
Corby, Northants.

Aprox 24 hours per week worked over 3 days. For further details please
contact me at my e-mail: [log in to unmask]

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust IT department on 020 8746 5555. Please also delete the message from your computer.

**
*