I will be glade to help I also teach First Aid holding my own liecence
my E mail is [log in to unmask]
Chris Leek
-----Original Message-----
From: Tania Jasper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 March 2004 16:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking Volunteers

Dear All

I am currently on the last leg of my OH degree and I am seeking volunteers who would be happy to help me by completing a questionnaire for me. The subject is looking at 'First Aid Provision'. I am keen to hear from all sector, apart from the NHS (nothing personnel, but have to go through al sorts of ethical committees if I include this sector!).
If anyone is interested in volunteering could you please send me you email address (as the questionnaire will be sent via this method).
Also, does anyone knows of any articles about 'First-aid Provision' and 'Treatment Services in OH'?

Many thanks

Tania Jasper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives

This Email together with any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of the e-mail is forbidden and may be unlawful. If you have received the same in error, please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and then delete it from your system.

As Internet communications are not secure, Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail or attachments. Furthermore, you should carry out such virus and other checks as considered appropriate to ensure that the opening and/or use of this e-mail and any attachments does not adversely affect other systems or data, for which Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Limited can accept no legal responsibility.