From: Nicola Spencer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 March 2004 16:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pre-employment medicals

we currently see every new employee for a pre-emp medical. I want to change
to a paper screen only with the interviewee carrying out a hygiene
assessment (food industry). Does anyone else do this or have an assessment
form that I can adapt? Also they would like HR to clear the employee if all
the questions are ticked no. Is this ethical?  Ideas please.

This Email together with any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of the e-mail is forbidden and may be unlawful. If you have received the same in error, please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and then delete it from your system.

As Internet communications are not secure, Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail or attachments. Furthermore, you should carry out such virus and other checks as considered appropriate to ensure that the opening and/or use of this e-mail and any attachments does not adversely affect other systems or data, for which Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Limited can accept no legal responsibility.