Elspeth et al,

This is getting silly.

I have been away from work for 2 days. On my return this morning I pick up
the message....with nothing else in my inbox from anyone else to say
otherwise. I reply suggesting it should have been sent off list..and the
whole OH world jumps on me for pointing it out. Maybe the person who sent
it in the first place should have checked where it was going in the first
place. It's almost as bad as a certain company who announced their
redundancies by text not so long ago.

It is now 1309 on Monday 1st March and there is still no message from
Bashir.....

With kind regards,

James Beresford
Occupational Health Adviser