Hi all

We've recently had postings about OH Computer Systems.

We are looking to buy one in (which I don't know yet), so have a few
questions which have arisen as a result of some researching of OH systems.

First: What is the system you use? And Do you like it and would you but it
again?

Then the technical bits:

1. Can the system you use be integrated with a HR system to update basic
personal/employment details and sickness absence details?

2. Can user defined queries/reports be created and exported to Excel?

3. Can the system be run over a network and/or web?

I would be very grateful for any help and info.

Many thanks

Elspeth

Elspeth Howell

Occupational Health Adviser

University College Northampton

Boughton Green Road

Northampton

NN2 7AL

Tel: 01604 892775

Fax:01604 892838

privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of
this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
The opinions either expressed or implied in this message are those of the
sender and not necessarily those of University College Northampton. E-mail
may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment,
viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly, this e-mail and
any attachments are opened at your risk.