Due to structural change in Abbey (previously Abbey National)our roles are changing to Occupational Health Consultants.  We therefore need to bench mark our salaries against other professionals in the field.

Any information/pay scales would be apprieciated - not from RCN - we already have these.
Any information  would be treated confidential.

Hoping to hear some positive feed back

Gill

Abbey National plc

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they've been sent. Abbey doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with the sender another way.

This message doesn't create or change any contract. Abbey doesn't accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored.

If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.

Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN. Reg. No. 2294747. Registered in England. Abbey National plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, only advises on its own life assurance, pension and collective investment scheme products. Abbey is a trademark of Abbey National plc.