By the time you factor in travel to the site and report writing etc I would suggest allowing 3 - 4 hours per assessment.   Don't forget that you may need to spend quite a lot of time gathering history etc as often medical info is not given to you beforehand.  If doing several in one place it might be cost effective to do them!  I would recommend a day rate.

Regards
Heather Bearpark