Hello all,

I cannot think of any OHA who would need to prescribe, unless they were in
an off-shore setting, working abroad in desert situations, for instance or
in the armed forces working in isolation (ships etc).  I was trained to
prescribe whilst in the Royal Navy but there is just no need for such
skills in the middle of a city or town when I am surrounded by GP's,
hospitals and the like.

With kind regards,

James Beresford
Occupational Health Adviser
Heales Medical Ltd

diane romano woodward <[log in to unmask]>
03/02/2004 12:53
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list