Hi all,
I see the debate regarding wearing of uniform has raised its ehad again.
As our clinical interaction with patients is minimal surely we should wear
similiar dress as our medical colleagues?  That is civilian clothing.  If
we are required to go into a clinical area then a white coat can be worn.

Moving back to the wearing of uniforms to me is a huge step backwards and
we need to push our speciality not reverse it.

Anyway being a 6ft2 hairy a*** jock I really do not look good in black
stockings and frilly cuffs etc.

Best wishes

Gordon