Jacqui
I too had my own reservations about sending report via email but there are
ways around this. You can send a report with a password which can only be
opened by using the agreed password. For ease of use it is quick but can
still pose similar issues of sending a letter through the mail. For me I
prefer emai and I agree with some of the suggestions posed. I hope this
helps.
Regards
Magi Opomu