Hi,
Could someone let me know more about this EPINet product and how we go
about ordering it.
Thanks

Angela Southworth
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH

Ext: 1294

             Paul Darcy
                                                                        cc

               Occupational            Re: Fw: EPINet
              Health mailing
                   list
             <OCC-HEALTH@JISCM
                AIL.AC.UK>

Dear all,

I've already arranged installation of the new EPINet. Summa Davies is
very helpful indeed and is looking forward to receiving more
requests!!!

Becton Dickson will install the software on standalone PCs or on a
network at no cost and with no significant waiting period.

I'd be interested to hear how those who already use it find it
especially for report writing/ statistics etc.

Regards

Paul

Paul D'Arcy,
Occupational Health Manager (Acting)

Occupational Health
Hammersmith Hospital

Developing And Supporting People To Make Healthcare Better

Direct Line  020 8383 1024
Internal Ext 31024

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail
in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust on 020 8746
1000 and ask for the person who sent you the email. Please also delete the
message from your computer.

**
*

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to Polyflor and
the Polyflor System Manager at [log in to unmask]

This e-mail has been checked for viruses using Sophos Anti-Virus.

www.polyflor.com