All pregnant ladies in this company have to come and see me and then I conduct a risk assessment and make recomendations accordingly.  The risk assessment is then updated at 12 and 24 weeks or sooner if the lady tells me that either her work has changed or that she is finding it difficult to cope for any reason.
Lynda
-----Original Message-----
From: Stackhouse, Amy . [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pregnancy at work

Hi All,

I am doing a degree in primary health care with OH qualification. My occuaptional health assignment is on pregnant women at work.

I am wondering if anyone has an protocals or contact with the pregnant women in thier workplace. At the NHS trust I work for we do not have a requirement for pregnant workers to contact OH.

If anyone has any other information it would be greatly recieved.

Many Thanks

Amy Stackhouse
Trainee Occupational Health Nurse