Hello everyone,
I am researching the provision of executive health screening and would be
grateful for comments/opinions on this subject.  What do you think should
be in an executive health screening programme?  Do you have good and/or
bad experiences that I can learn from? How far from the traditional
medical (Questionnaires, tests and med exam) towards the  promotion of
physical and mental fitness and vitality should one venture?  What works
and what does not work?  All ideas welcome
Apologies for any cross posting.
Best wishes
Margaret