Hi

I am looking for information on monitoring organophosphate (OP) users.  I
don't have experience in this area but have done some reading, so have an
understanding of what is needed, but now would like to have a look at other
organisations (those who are monitoring OP users) policies and procedures.

The users we are looking at use correct PPE and procedures to dispense and
apply the OP.  The OP is applied to plants which are in an enclosed
greenhouse.  An occupational hygienist is organising environmental
monitoring. As well as the person using the OP, I am also concerned about
those staff and students who enter the greenhouse after the OP is applied.

Regards,

Robyn Buck
Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
EMail address: [log in to unmask]