Can I remind everyone that the BOHRF is publishing evidence based guidelines
on Occupational Asthma on Sept 14. they should be available on the website
then. Ther are individual summary sheets for 3 groups of people 1) OH
Practitoners 2)GP& practice nurse 3) Employers and staff reps.There is a
launch 1/2 day in London on Sept 14th and a free full day study day in
Glasgow on 22nd sept. I will be there in Glasgow so if you go there, wave at
me .

Best wishes,
Diane