Hi Anthony
I am involved with an EAP, which is operated by ICAS in Milton Keynes. I
did find at first that employees were hesitant to call them - mainly
because they were unsure about telephone contact.

We did a lot of on site promotion, tryng to get the message over that they
could be used for many things other than councelling (Such as legal advice
etc).

We now find that the EAP is an invaluable resource - ICAS run an excellent
service for us and have even attended site for crisis councelling following
an accident. I find it a great back up to have a 24 hour telephone helpline.

Kerry
OHA