From: Helen Hannar [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 June 2004 15:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: new OH Journal

Hi Gillian,

you say 'Occupational Health at Work' is a new journal.. do you have details
at all as I have not come across this one.

Many thanks,

Helen Hannar

> Message date : Jun 29 2004, 02:02 PM
> From : "Kinselley, Gillian E"
> To : [log in to unmask]
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: Shortage of applicants for NHS OHA posts
> A new journal we received yesterday 'Occupational health at work'
June/July
> 04 vol 01/1 has an article 'high flyers and poor relations' interesting
> reading and high lights salary ranges for OH Professionals..... some how
> they seem to of forgotten to say their are very few top multi skilled
OHA's
> or didn't even mention OH Consultant's let along give pay scales - a good
> start though!
>
> Gill

they've been sent. Abbey doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you
think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with
the sender another way.

> This message doesn't create or change any contract. Abbey doesn't accept
responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or
its attachments. Emails may be monitored.

> If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at
once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying,
using, or telling anyone about its contents.

> Abbey National plc Reg. No 2294747, and Inscape Investments Limited Reg.
No. 3839455 are registered in England and have their Registered Offices at
Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN.

> Abbey National plc and Inscape Investments Limited are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Abbey National plc only
advises on its own life assurance, pension and collective investment scheme
products. Inscape Investments Limited is a member of the Abbey Marketing
Group and provides OEICS, PEPS and ISAs. Abbey and Inscape are registered
trademarks of Abbey National plc.

Helen Hannar
OH Advisor

OHServices (NE).