Hello,

I recently attended at 'At Work Partnership' course on Managing Stress and Mental Health at Work and a guy called Iain Brooks of Occupational Mental Health Ltd did a great presentation with a theme of 'Using CBT towards a structured return to work' I would think that he could advise you on latest evidence etc - have no contact number for him but the course organiser may be able to help on 020 8888 1431.

Jane

Have more fun with your phone - download ringtones, logos, screensavers, games & more. Click here to begin! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.