Hi Folks
I appreciate and am aware that home visits are not a routine function of
OH and do not wish to start a debate on this issue.  However, I would be
grateful if any of you out there could share any of your home visits
procedures with me or know of any health visitors/district nurses/GP's who
follow a specific procedure for home visits.

As an OH provider, we are asked on occasions to undertake home visits, and
are in the process or reviewing our procedure, taking into account both
staff safety and client need.

I look forward to hearing from you as always

Regards

Donna