I will be out of the office starting  31/05/2004 and will not return until
07/06/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return, alternatively feel free to
contact Mark on Ext 3902, where he will be happy to deal with any enquiry
you may have.

This message, including any attachments, is confidential, privileged and for the sole benefit of the person(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.  If you receive it in error, please delete it from your system, make no copies of it, do not disclose it's content to any third party or use it for your own or any other person's benefit.

Please advise the Kerry IT Help Desk of its receipt as soon as possible.

Kerry Foods Ltd
I.T. - Helpdesk
Telephone UK :- +44 (0)1784 223213
                  IRE:- +353 (0) 63 35452 / 1800 924 452