Sorry for the delay.

Have enclosed a protocol I was given by the Community District Nurses in my local area - you may find this useful.
The analysis as I am not an analyst may be a bit basic for some, but it has addressed my need within my own working environment. Please feel free to use any of the information if it is of any use to you.
Jackie

"Nick Aubrey" <[log in to unmask]>

26/05/04 03:03 PM
Please respond to nick.aubrey