From: naz bury [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 May 2004 16:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Whole body vibration syndrome

Dear list,

I would be very grateful for your help on this issue. I have been asked
about whole body vibration syndrome, and I am rather uninformed about this
subject. If anyone can point me in the right direction for info., and has a
patient questionnaire relating to symptoms that they can share with me that
would be very helpful.

Thankyou

Naz Bury

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives