From: Saghir Siraj [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 January 2004 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Screening for Midwifery Students

Your right , however as far as I am aware many or most OH departments are
not asking for HIV testing on EPIP workers. I am not sure why this is. Maybe
it has something to do with the Guidance being in draft form for
consultation and is not solid enough at the moment. In our department the
Infection control policy is written by the OHP and the Microbiologist, I
will bring this up with them next week and get their opinion.

Thanks for triggering my little Grey cells.

Best wishes.

Saghir