From: Clayton.Mary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 May 2004 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Proper Use of This List

I have a lot of sympathy with both points of view. Personally I don't mind
seeing "advance notice" of vacancies, providing they are also published in
the OH press. We wouldn't want to disenfranchise fellow professionals who
don't have access to the site.

Regards,

Mary

Mary J. Clayton.
Rehabilitation Research Occupational Health Nurse.
Sandwell General Hospital
Occupational Health & Safety Services
30 Hallam Close.
Hallam Street.