David,

Oh, it's all well & good the RCN saying A4C will apply to the private sector, but they are hardly the best advocates for OH staff in industry at the best of times. I'll be intrigued to know of employers in industry who will happily adopt A4C for their OH staff.

With kind regards,

James Beresford
Occupational Health Advisor

"MASLEN-JONES David, Cinical Nurse Mgr" <[log in to unmask]>

26/04/2004 09:09
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list