Sorry I did have her number but have recently had a tidy up and must have
thrown out the paperwork from when I interviewed her.

Jackie

-----Original Message-----
From: James Beresford [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 April 2004 00:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Can anyone help?

I am trying to trace an OHA whose telephone number seems to have changed and
my e-mail address certainly has. Her name is Lesley Ramsay, lives somewhere
in Oxfordshire (well she did last time I spoke to her) and I think she was a
part-time OHA for a Fire & Rescue service somewhere.

With kind regards,

James

.sophos.3.80.04.22.

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they've been sent. Abbey doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with the sender another way.

This message doesn't create or change any contract. Abbey doesn't accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored.

If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.

Abbey National plc Reg. No 2294747, and Inscape Investments Limited Reg. No. 3839455 are registered in England and have their Registered Offices at Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN.

Abbey National plc and Inscape Investments Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Abbey National plc only advises on its own life assurance, pension and collective investment scheme products. Inscape Investments Limited is a member of the Abbey Marketing Group and provides OEICS, PEPS and ISAs. Abbey and Inscape are registered trademarks of Abbey National plc.