Am working outside the NHS - what is A4C - never heard of it - more details
please

JJ

Jo Jenkins
Occupational Health Lead (UK/Ireland)
King's Lynn Office
Tel: 01553 615152       Mobile 0771 2120 003

             g.thornbory@BTOPE
             NWORLD.COM
                                                                        cc

             OCC-HEALTH@JISCMA         Re: A4C
                 IL.AC.UK

Is it relevant to anyone working outside the NHS?

Greta