If you look at cases in the courts where the accused does not attend a court hearing because of "stress caused by the action" the courts will only accept that the accused does not attend when in possession of a medical certificate from their GP.

Maybe a way to manage this is for the OHA or OHP to issue a Fitness (or not) Statement to attend a disciplinary hearing.

With kind regards,

James Beresford
Occupational Health Advisor

Glenn Raybone <[log in to unmask]>

21/04/2004 13:29
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list