Hi all, Rick Rinehart recently posted a paper: "A System of Formal Notation
for Scoring Works of Digital / Media Art." I invited him to join the
conversation and his response is below. Hopefully he will.

Steve Dietz
Director, ISEA2006 Symposium | ZeroOne San Jose International Festival
Curatorial Fellow Walter Phillips Gallery, The Banff Centre
stevedietz[at]yproductions[dot]com