In the case of Steve Dietz' termination from the Walker, Sarah Cook
drafted a letter that Christiane Paul, Tim Whidden, myself and others
collaborated on and then used that as the rallying message to the
director of the Walker.

I think that someone needs to write this letter, have it circulated for
refinements, then send it out to the masses.

There are many fine people on this list who could pen the draft; I also
believe that a prime candidate for doing the draft would be Ray Thomas.

I was with Steve just a few weeks ago at the Free Cooperation summit,
and in all the years I have known him in one way or another, I'd like to
say that he is one of the kinder, conscientious people in this world.

I have no words to describe the situation as it stands.
I'll let it stand at that.

Patrick Lichty
Editor-In-Chief
Intelligent Agent Magazine