SE8 v1.0

As part of Deptford X, an arts festival in South East London, I will be
making a new temporary location based work.

"SE8 v1.0" will be a GPS, chalked plan drawing, in Deptford, on
market day.

Every Saturday, Deptford High Street has a busy street market, and
the drawing will cover the full length of the street over a period of 5
hours. The area is extremly diverse.

Marking, lines boundaries, times and co-ordinates directly onto the
street, I will also mark a physical outline of a boundary that
designates the centre of the area, that only usually exists on a map.

Depending on the weather, and street cleaning, the drawing will last
from 1 day to more than a week.

Please come.

10am
20th June 2004
Deptford High Street and surrounding area
South East London

http://www.deptfordx.org

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=53700&
Y=177500&gride=&gridn=&scale=10000&coordsys=gb&mapsize=bi
g&lang=&table=