Dear Colleague,

Mark your calendar for the summer: The third Gordon Conference on
“Biological Molecules in the Gas-Phase" will take place July 24-29, 2005 at
Bates College in Maine.

The symposium will bring together experimentalists and theoreticians
interested in dynamics and conformation of biological molecules, including
proteins and nucleic acids.

In case you haven't attended previously, the Gordon Conference on Biological
Molecules in the Gas-Phase is held every 2 years, with a European Euresco
counterpart conference in the alternating years. The science is terrific.
For the latest information please check the conference website at:

http://chem.ucsb.edu/~devries/bmgp2005 ,

where you will find a preliminary list of confirmed speakers and topics.
There will also be slots on the program for “hot topics” and for oral
student presentations in addition to poster presentations.

We do expect to have a small amount of funds for covering registration fees
with priority given to younger scientists, who might not be able to attend
otherwise. More organizational details will be sent in the months ahead.