Further Annoucement on the
2004 Atomic and Molecular Interactions
Gordon Research Conference

The Gordon Research Conference on Atomic and Molecular Interactions will be held on Sunday, July 11, 2004 to Friday, July 16, at Colby Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire.  The program will feature 29 invited presentations in four morning
and five evening sessions. There will be poster sessions of contributed presentations after four of the evening sessions.  The detailed program can be found at:

http://www.jhu.edu/~chem/grc.html

or at

http://www.grc.org/programs/2004/atomic.htm

The Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the Office of Basis Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy have both agreed to provide funding for travel support for graduate students and postdocs.  We will attempt to provide partial travel
support to as many students and postdocs as possible who present poster papers at the conference.  No separate application for this support is necessary.  Preference will be given to those applying early to attend the conference.  Support will be
provided in the form of partial reimbursement for the registration fee.

Each of the four poster sessions can accommodate 30 posters (4 X 8 ft. vertical format, see either of the two web sites above for more details).  While the application form allows a limited abstract for posters, we urge all poster presenters to send
either a pdf file of their one-page poster abstract to [log in to unmask]  We will distribute a list of poster paper titles and authors at the conference and will have a booklet of abstracts available at the conference.

Hope to see you there.

Our apologies if you receive multiple postings of this announcement.

Paul Dagdigian, Chair
David Yarkony, Vice-chair

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html