Dear Colleagues,
    We are trying to generate 1414 nm from 1064 nm by Stimulated Raman
Scattering in N2:He mixture. We are unable to separate the two
wavelengths by Pellin Broca prism even after 1 m distance. The incident
beam i.e. 1064 nm is dough-nut shaped. This while coming out of the raman
shifter appears as a full beam. We are sure that 1414 nm is generated
but we are bit perplexed regarding the separation of these two
wavelengths. (The pressure is 41 kg/cm2 and the incident power is 250
mJ/pulse). Kindly let us know the solution of this problem.

With warm regards,
Mily.

     "Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think"

                                                           Niels Bohr

                             Mily Bhattacharya
               Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
               Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore - 560012.

                    Ph. # : (080) 2293 2582, (080) 2293 2826

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html