From: Robinson, James [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:
Monday, September 27, 2004 9:54 AM
To: Mark R D Johnson
Subject: RE: migrant friendly hospitals

Mark

I have tried to send this as an everyone reply but our system here keeps blocking it. We have a uniform policy which includes reference to religious dress. Please pass on as you wish.

Jim Robinson
Health Equality and Inclusion Facilitator
NHS Lothian -
University Hospitals Division
Royal Hospital for Sick Children
Sciennes Road