Greetings
I have had a query from a colleague in north west London about whether
I know of any public authority who has actually done what the Employment
Duty says and reported on it in public together with an action plan/
progress report.

He is in the process of doing this and wants to recommend some
activities which would probably count as "positive action" under the
Act.  Knowing this can be considered controversial and confused with
positive discrimination I can understand he would prefer to be able to
cite to his Board examples of where organisations are tackling the
Employment Duty in this way (or indeed any other effective ways).

He has scrolled through 800 pages of Google reading aspirational
statements but no product!

If you have any information please respond to me or directly to him;

Thanks
Sarah

Sarah Corlett
Consultant in Public Health