From: Sarah Corlett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: language and interpretation work

Joanne and others
The Dept Health commissioned an extensive review of language and
interpretation services with a view to (I think) recommending common
standards some time last year but i am afraid i do not know whether a
report has been published or not.
Also i believe the London Health Commission has a strong interest in
this and may also have done some work but again not sure how far they
have got.
Sorry to be so vague
Anyone else know more ?
Sarah

Sarah Corlett
Consultant in Public Health
Lambeth Primary Care Trust
1 Lower Marsh
London, SE1 7NT
Tel: 020 7716 7097
em: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/30/04 12:09am >>>
There is one message totalling 22 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Interpreting