I think there is a long tradition of mutal mistrust between Haworth miners and
those miners from the neighbouring Docaster pits (Maltby, Yorkshire Main,
Rossington etc), possibly dating back to 1926 and the breakaway Notts Union!

Interesting to understand what the background to this emnity is!

Graham Owens