http://www.radmid.demon.co.uk/malemidwife.htm

AH updated 10 September 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew
Symon
Sent: 09 December 2004 14:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Male Midwives

James,
If you've done a literature search you will have come across Paul Lewis'
work which was published in Volume 2 of Midwives, Research and
Childbirth (Robinson S, Thomson A, eds) in 1991. I took part in Paul's
original study, which was some time before then, so it's definitely time
to be looking at this again. There was a lengthy discussion about male
midwives on the UK Yahoo discussion lists a while ago. I looked just
now, and couldn't find it, so I guess it's been archived away somewhere.
I copied some of it, so I could send you this off-list if you like. I'd
be interested to hear how you get on with your study. Regards, Dr.
Andrew Symon Senior Lecturer, Midwifery School of Nursing & Midwifery
University of Dundee 01382 496671